Belfast Corn Maze
Member - Island East Tourism Group
PEI’s oldest church, built in 1824, features handmade wooden shingles and consists of a four-stage tower, a slender spire, church bell and a beautiful gallery The church was built by the Lord Selkirk settlers who immigrated here because of the Highland Clearances in Scotland. The builder was Robert Jones and the church design is distinctly Sir Christopher Wren.
The Polly Monument, which recognizes the Scottish Selkirk settlers who arrived on the ship the Polly in 1803, is on the church grounds.
Nearby:Things to do Places to stay Places to eat
© 2017 Island East Tourism Group, All Rights Reserved