Auburn Demonstration Woodlot Trail
Rebuilt in 1903 after a disastrous fire ruined the original church. It is a French Gothic Revival style with a beautiful interior. It was designed by William Harris and has a buttressed nave, central steeple, Gothic windows and a high rib-vaulted ceiling. There is a monument on the site to commemorate the Cork County settlers from Ireland who moved into the area in the early 1800s.
© 2017 Island East Tourism Group, All Rights Reserved