The first Roman Catholic Church in Morell was originally the parish house from neighbouring parish St. Lawrence O'Toole, Green Meadows. Lumber cut from the current site was used to add a vestry and build a new parochial house and the first mass in St. Theresa of the Little Flower church was celebrated in July, 1928. In 1974, the parish received diocese permission to build a new church complex and in August of 1977, Bishop Edmund Spence blessed the church at the official opening. To date, the parish has added a bell tower and a grotto prayer garden for spiritual meditation and reflection. On Rte. 22

  • Type: Churches, History and Culture, Points of Interest
  • Phone: 902-961-2265
  • Open: All year


Things to do Places to stay Places to eat

© 2017 Island East Tourism Group, All Rights Reserved