Surf & Turf Eastern PEI Style - A Fall Flavours Signature Event
Rodd Crowbush Golf & Beach Resort
Saturday, September 22, 2018 at 6:00pm - 10:30pm
4 hours, 30 minutes
No results found for this timeframe (next 6 months from today).
BUY TICKETS HERE
It’s the ultimate steak showdown – Island beef versus Island tuna – at this exciting new Signature Event on PEI’s North shore! Join Chef Lynn Crawford and Best of Sea's "Chic Chef of the Year", Executive Chef Jesse MacDonald (Rodd Crowbush Golf & Beach Resort), for a surf and turf-style feast with a twist of Eastern PEI infused in every dish. Take in breathtaking views of the Rodd Crowbush Resort while you indulge in a multi-course meal showcasing fresh, local ingredients from the land and sea.
Elevating the surf and turf dinner to new, unexpected heights, you’ll be treated to a menu showcasing the region’s famous tuna steaks and sumptuous Island beef steaks, alongside less-familiar applications of these and and other local delicacies. Take in exceptional live entertainment, experience the warm hospitality Eastern PEI is so well-known for and chat with Chef Lynn as you savour the tastes of the region. Dress comfortably for this by-the-river culinary celebration under the tent.
Date: September 22, 2018
Location: Rodd Crowbush
Address: 632 Lakeside Rd, Morell
Admission: $110.00 + HST
- Island Bluefin Tuna Ceviche Station with Ice Carving
- PEI Blue Mussel Station
- Island Lobster & Garden Tomato Chowder
- Copper Bottom Brewery
- Braised Beef Tacos
- “Down East” Oyster Station with Traditional Accompaniments
- Line Caught Prince Edward Island Bluefin Tuna Poke Bowl - Seasonal Island Vegetables and Wild caught Bluefin Tuna Scented with Sesame, Soy, Chillies and Foraged PEI Dulse.
- “Down East” Surf & Turf - “Atlantic Beef Products” Manhattan Cut Steak & line caught wild Island Bluefin Tuna with Chef Lynn’s “PEI Salt Baked New Potatoes & Arugula Butter, Island Roasted Carrots & Salted Grapes with Carrot Top Green Goddess Dressing.”
- MacPhee’s Orchard Apple & Maple Caramel Trifle - Topped with Chef Lynn’s “Spiced Apple Butter,” Island Maple Tuile & Shortbread.”
BUY TICKETS HERE