Keppoch Road Beach
Established in 1810, this church is simple neo-classic form and the oldest Christian Disciples Church in Canada. The first meeting house was a log cabin. Construction for the present church commenced in 1836 and was completed in 1839. A sandstone cairn on the property, commemorates the established of a congregation by five Scottish settlers in 1810 at this site.
© 2017 Island East Tourism Group, All Rights Reserved