Rebuilt in 1903 after a disastrous fire ruined the original church. It is a French Gothic Revival style with a beautiful interior. It was designed by William Harris and has a buttressed nave, central steeple, Gothic windows and a high rib-vaulted ceiling.  There is a monument on the site to commemorate the Cork County settlers from Ireland who moved into the area in the early 1800s.

  • Type: Churches, History and Culture
  • Phone: 902-583-2095
  • Email:
  • Open: All year


Things to do Places to stay Places to eat

© 2017 Island East Tourism Group, All Rights Reserved